Porter Wright is pleased to announce a September seminar that focuses on how construction companies can take advantage of opportunities emerging in the oil and gas sector. The half-day event — which Porter Wright is presenting in conjunction with The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio and Shale Directories — is set for Sept. 12, 8am to noon at The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio, 1175 Dublin Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43215.
The “Breaking Into Shale: Construction Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry” program features:
- An overview of the Ohio Shale Play, construction opportunities and an update on Ohio permits and drilling
- Gulfport Energy and Caiman Energy will provide an overview of their work in the Utica Shale and discuss how local companies can work with them
- Tips and insight from Kelchner Construction of Dayton about its first-hand experience breaking into the oil and gas industry
- 5 Steps to Success in Shale
- Safety requirements in the oil and gas industry
Though other programs have provided information about what is taking place in the Marcellus and Utica Shale regions, this workshop is geared specifically toward discussing construction opportunities in the industry and how your company can get involved.